Off to the Park (that's Maximo Park)



I have followed, watched and listened to Maximo Park for about 7 years now. I first heard of them back when I was at uni, and they had Graffiti and Apply some pressure out. I loved their quirky sound and honest manner to song writing. I've grown with this band and guess my own tastes have developed along with their own music too.

I love all their albums, despite what the press and other music mags say. I admire Paul and the lads and can't wait to see them next week.

This is one of my favourite songs off the new album, Quicken the heart, and one I'm listening to alot right now. It's such a whirlwind of an indie tune with a real purposeful drive to the horizon. I hope you like it too, or perhaps give it a decent chance.

To the Park it is then! Let's go :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment