Probably the best football TV advert ever?!?NIKE Write The Future!


After watching Inter Milan claim the UEFA Champions League trophy last night - this advert followed during the commercial break.

I couldn't keep up with the number of sports personalities in this advert.

It's brilliant how they manage to include different scenarios with each twist and turn (resembling each twist and turn of fate perhaps?)

It just excited me beyond belief - a truly fitting and amazing advert by NIKE - breathtaking I tell you!

I cannot wait for the World Cup... Ohh Afrikaaa!!!
2 Responses
  1. ASH Says:

    The wayne rooney part was funny


  2. naz Says:

    I saw it properly this morning during LOST and loving the Roger Federera bit :) so funny to see Rooney living out of a trailer cooking beans, and the step-over dance bit was cool! Must have cost an unimaginable amount of money to make, but if any brand has the influence and money to create such a thing then it's Nike!


Post a Comment