Lil Wayne - Single


"I ain't trippin' on nuthin', i'm sippin on suttin', an ma' home boi say he gotta a bad b*tch for me tonight"... oh, if only this was true about my life... sigh, the world of Lil Wayne must be such an interesting place - although he's behind bars right now, so it's probably been better for the boy i'm guessing. But damn this song still kills it!

This is one my all time fave Lil Wayne songs ever... after the drop of 'I Am Not A Human Being' recently, this song has been getting a lot more rotation on the airwaves in the U.S.

I like the more chilled out laid back vibe Lil Wayne brings now and again. I guess most of his fans do; and he delivers hard everytime when he goes for that dirty nasty mouthed sex talk in the gutter guise - but I love it.

I ain't ashamed to love this song - it's just me in my dreams - and in there lives a lil Lil' Wayne in all of us loser boys... I'm single for the night...
0 Responses

Post a Comment