Mack Maine - My Reality (Feat. Lil Wayne & Gudda Gudda)


I'm not entirely sure what Lil Wayne is up to these days musically, since the drop of I Am Not A Human Being - he's been putting out stuff on the web and I can't complain regarding the quality - it's all still there.

However, he's guest starred on the latest offering from Mack Maine who is going to blow up shortly I reckon. He's on the Young Money band wagon and he's got enough backing and people behind the scenes to ensure he is a successful product.

This tune is a nice weezy dirty hazy arrangement - with the classic YMCM big beat break and heavy pounding bass drop as regularly featured on a lot of the Young Money stuff.

Not entirely sure what their rapping about - seems to be about drugs, girls, music, and cars - your usual working week for these guys I guess. Nice to see Gudda Gudda throwing himself about these days too.

It's a hot tune and probably going to blow up real big soon too. I especially like the weird voice recorder electro stuff they do to the vocals - it makes for a better sounding and engaging listen to the growly snarling rapping.


Turned up loud - then the head nodding ensues :)
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Great Blog
    Download Lil Wayne and more!!!!!
    Hot Mp3 Downloads


Post a Comment