Cee-Lo Green - The Lady Killer


In my head and in my dreams, I am a Lady Killer! lol... But when you listen to Cee-Lo's new album, Lady Killer, that's exactly how you feel when bopping your feet with the rhythmic head nodding in sync.

This is a wonderful brightly lit record with lush pearly sounds and sweeping strings and blazing brass bands to fit. It's seriously retro and very much motowm in places too. Songs such as 'F$ck You', 'Cry Baby', 'Wildflower', 'I Want You' and 'Bright Lights Bigger City' epitomise this so well - and very freely too. You just can't have enough bass and brass on a record I reckon!

It's instantly infectious and hip struttingly chic - a very classy mix of the right shot of pop and a good large dose of quality genius-rum to go with.

I'm spinning it hard and would recommend it across all open minded music types.

Love the tune 'Wildflower' - but in all honesty, there all pretty well put together on here. That's what you come to expect from Cee-Lo, and that's exactly what you get peeps :)

Get it - Love it ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment