Ignoring the Ignorant (The Cribs)



The Cribs new album, 'Ignore The Ignorant' is a fantastic mature well delivered record that is probably their best yet.

There are lots of great riffy catchy tunes on here. Namely 'We Share The Same Skies', 'Hari Kari', 'We Were Aborted', 'Cheat On Me' and 'Emasculate Me'. The whole album is a much cleaner sounding record with great finish; largely helped along with the fixed asset who is now Johnny Marr.

It's a really poppy album at times, and some of the bonus tracks you can get with this CD are ace and well worth a listen. I didn't think this new album would have been better than 'Mens Needs, Womens Needs, Whatever'. But it actually is, and I'm very happy with the result.

I have followed and loved The Cribs for some time now, and I'm really pleased that they delivered well with this new album.

Here is a recent session they did at the BBC, and a great recording of 'Cheat On Me'. They really are a band you can't help getting behind and just supporting during this bleak time for the UK music scene.

I love The Cribs - I hope you do too.

0 Responses

Post a Comment