Chris Brown - Deuces (Remix) Feat Drake, T.I., Kanye West, Fabolous & Andre 3000


Now Chris Brown has had a tough year since 'Rihanna' gate - but I think we can finally move on and concentrate on his latest assortment of tunes. His last offering, Deuces, was a nice heartfelt monologue depicting the struggles in a relationship; with the usual guest appearance of issues such as arguing, fighting and general 'pain in the ass' stuff.

However, the boy has now dropped a great remix with some of the hip-hop games favourite players. I love the effortless mish-mash of the guys. When Drake kicks it off, T.I follows up strong and Kanye and Andre place kick some wonderful imagery. That's what I love about hip-hop music right now; it's all looking colourful and well oiled. Just listen, kick back and let your imagination wander off... :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment