Jeremih - Waiter (The 5 senses)


When it comes to tunes that should ONLY be played in the solitude of one's bedroom - many artists had the crown for such intimate bedroom antics; namely R Kelly, D'Angelo, Keith Sweat etc. However, I gotta give props to Jeremih. I'm sure he's tried to build a whole mantle peice full of the stuff judging by his latest album.

This guy has smooth lady love swagger dripping all off this tune - Waiter - and it fits so right for that 11pm feet up mind wandering point in the evening. I'm still spinning this record and feeling the more feminine side of hip hop.

I love the sexual imagery Jeremih creates by simply talking about serving food off a menu with silver service?? Now that's dope!! Lol :) whatever your opinion, such music should never be played openly outside the confines of one's headphones or bedroom Walls. Period... But I can be your waiter darling?... Xo ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment