Daft Punk - Tron Legacy


Like most geeks, I've been waiting for the Daft Punk Soundtrack to the Tron Legacy to hit the airwaves - but it's still pretty hush right now. There's a complete website dedicated to the soundtrack itself - as linked here

This is going to be absolutely large - not just the soundtrack itself, but the movie is looking fantastic. I've watched the trailers and listened to the scraps of Daft Punk tunes that will make it onto the soundtrack - and they are pretty sick!

There's nothing like future proof electro shock music by Daft Punk to get the blood flowing I can tell you. This tune is very infectious and pulsates with a deep growly bass line that shakes your spine if turned up even slightly loud.

I'm excited about the movie and the soundtrack to drop - not long left now; but the thought of some new Daft Punk is absolutely brilliant!

It's been ages since these guys were back on the scene, but I'm very happy that they came back in a big way.

Here's my fave trailer to the Tron Legacy for anyone who surprisingly hasn't already checked it out already :)

0 Responses

Post a Comment