Foals - Blue Blood


On my recent adventure for music that has been calming and tranquil - my daily pit stop has always included my fave boys Foals.

I always feel that every time I play a Foals tune in my headphones, I'm taken into a musical maths lesson and my ears are learning a new rhythmic algebra algorithm - their music is delivered with such scientific poise and accuracy - each beat, each strum, each chord, and each bar is simply rich with colour.

Their recent album Total Life Forever is like a world ticket for music lovers - travelling through a lush jungle of noises and beats that take a few listens to identify exactly where they origin from and how exotic they really are.

Gotta give these dudes props for pushing the boundaries further with each song they layout. Or as I like to call it - music for clever people.
0 Responses

Post a Comment