Nelly Feat. Chris Brown & Plies - Long Gone


Nelly isn't back!... the boy never left as far as I was concerned!

This tune has that great 80's beat sample and those retro synths all over it. It does remind me of old skool Whitney Houston and Chaka Khan, but with some tight rapping from Nelly and Plies, and smooth sauce drizzled all over it by Chris Brown - it's a real winner this joint.

Think the tune itself is about stealing someones girl from right under their feet, but there's nothing consciously wrong with that when being discussed in a over produced rap song is there? lol

I like the feel of this song, it's more of a RnB track than an all out hip hop offering, but it fits real well in the demands of Nelly fans awaiting his real grown up comeback to the game.

It's definitely worth a spin and I'm sure there's quite a few Nelly fans who will be pleased with this return to form I reckon :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment