YG - Toot It & Boot It Remix (Feat 50 Cent)


50 Cent is back again and is spittin' all sorts of crazy sh$t with the boy YG. Loving the remix he's done here; it's got that old dusty crackly sound with a hugging bass line and ripply piano clinking throughout.

I've always loved 50's swagger and the way he mumbles and spits through his gritted teeth when he rhymes, but this tune is all nasty and crazy in a real bad way too!

Love listening to this song very loud in my headphones, it's got that laid back southern feel to it and a load of dirty attitude to spare. It's been a while since I last heard a hip hop song that made me think...'damn, this sh%ts good?', but I guess 50 doesn't really put his name on anything that he doesn't believe in,... or support, or approve, or simply can't make some serious money off!

So I'm feelin' this tune and loving the arrangement all over it... So what does 'toot it & boot it' actually mean again?? ;) xo
0 Responses

Post a Comment