Taylor Swift - Speak Now


Now you I know you all love Taylor Swift right?! This girl epitomises what's so amazing about the teenie pop folky scene right now... Which is that if you put enough make-up on it, enough money behind it and enough promo all over it - then you can easily devour the teen masses.

Believe it or not, I did get 'Fearless' and I'm slightly embarrassed to say... That it was actually very good!?! Her music is written very well with cliche verses and imagery - but there's nothing wrong with that I reckon.

I do like this pop tune 'Speak Now', it's timidly paced and chirpy in all sorts of ways. Very catchy and fun is what it really succeeds to be, but its not a bad thing to have a bit of Taylor in amongst your Kings Of Leon and The XX tunes?... Right?? Lol

It doesn't have to be serious all the time, sometimes it's OK to say... "hey, I love Taylor Swift man!" :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment