Kate Nash - Paris (Live in Paradiso)


I'll say this... I've always loved, and will always love Kate Nash. Her music has always created great vibes with me, and it's the sort of music I like to listen to when I'm restless and itching with randomness. It's really thought provoking and her cockney rhyme-lullabies are great fun on the mind.

In terms of her music being labelled as leaning towards the female of the species is unfair; I certainly feel that anyone willing to listen to heartfelt emotions littered across a few tracks will love Kate Nash.

My fave song off 'My Best Friend Is You' is 'Paris'. It's a no holds barred brass band piano chugging affair of tippy toe mercurialism! It's a great bicycle ride of a song that evokes feelings of warm friendship and telling people all sorts of bonkers barminess!

It's ace, it's heart warming, and for all it's worth - it makes for great music for poker dot dress wearing girls to shake to ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment